Monday, September 26, 2005

I think Randi's blog gave me an eye infection..

First, Randi has eye infection issues, now I do! My eye's all sore and feels like I have something in it. Fortunately, this has happened before, so I'm pretty sure I know what it is - just a scratch to the cornea caused by me messing w/ my hard contacts. Unfortunately, this means I have to run around looking like a dork in glasses for a few days, with a red, watery, sore eye. This warrants calling into work sick, right??

4 comments:

Housekeeper said...

Silly Rabbit,
You don't need to be wearing glasses to run around looking like a dork...that just comes naturally for you.

P.S. your link is back...big baby.

Shannon said...

Yes. Call in sick.

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

oh thanks for blaming me!! haha and my eye didnt have an infection, i think i just got some dog/cat dander in it and if messed me up....your a hypercondract (sp) haha

Cladeedah said...

Ok, I called in. What a bad girl.