Thursday, September 15, 2005

Movie Review: Just Like Heaven

Ok, I admit it. I cried. Whatever, who cares. It doesn't take much. So yeah, this chick-flick was cute. Much cuter than Maid in Manhatten, not as cute as Pretty Woman. Think more along the lines of Jerry Maguire.

Reese Witherspoon was adorable (as always). I wasn't a big Mark Ruffallo fan though. He was just a'ight. John Heder, of Napoleon Dynamite fame, supplied some comic relief. Unfortunately, my worst fears about John were realized. He really can't do anyone but Napoleon. :-( Bummer..

All in all, the movie was a good time for the ladies. Cute, funny, and sugar-sweet. Final grade: C+

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I admit it doesn't take much to make me cry at movies either. I thought this looked cute and rentable.

Kat said...

you C+mplete me!

Cladeedah said...

Yeah dude, I'd give JM a C+. Except now I'd probably give it an F just b/c of Tom Cruise's recent bad publicity.

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

i really want to see this one....i dont care what grade you gave it ;)