Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Is that a frog wiping its ass??

Brian and I saw this at the drugstore the other day.. We had a good time re-enacting the marketing meeting behind this lovable character:



Art director: Ok, so what we need is a cute little frog... wiping its ass. Yes.... excellent! It has to be cuddly though, and lovable.. but still obviously wiping it's ass. Yes yes,, a little more butt cheek on that one... Bigger smile... maybe a little rounder in the rump.. spread the legs a little, hand on the "d".... arch the back a little, and.. PERFECT!

8 comments:

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

you know i have seen this and was previoulsy going to do a post about it, but changed my mind...i am glad you did it instead! haha....i think its a great advertising ploy...next i think they should do klenex with the frog picking his nose...

Sweet Coalminer said...

I think there should be more asswiping in advertising.

I'm often struck at the bears in the cottonelle commercials that wipe their hairy bear asses on national television after making invisible craps next to the tree. What the fuck is that about?

Cladeedah said...

Glad I could cover the B-list crap rejected from your blog. :-(

Cladeedah said...

Honestly, those bear commercial people were pioneers. They opened the door for ass-wiping advertisers everywhere.

Cladeedah said...

Cottonelle rocks, by the way. :-)

Bradley said...

Hey, if that little frog will help your boyfriend Donovan learn how to wipe his ass, then i'm all for the pictoral cartoon instruction.

Cladeedah said...

Oh man, totally missed that one. I thought you meant the other one. DOH! Leave me alone, it was 12:30am, I didn't have my contacts in, and you were yelling at me to go to bed!!

Sweet Coalminer said...

Somebody seems a little grammar-cranky...