Thursday, September 29, 2005

Naughty Church Lady Update

I wasn't able to do much for the church lady. She can keep one of her illegal garages, but the other has to go. I called her to let her know and also told her very matter-of-factly that I am not accepting her discount on the church fees. She insisted, of course, but I told her "no" over and over. Finally, she said, "Fine, just make sure I get an invitation to the wedding!" Uhhh.. EXCUSE ME??

So yeah, even though half my family is not invited because of the ridiculous $80 per head cost, this lady WHO I'VE NEVER MET IN PERSON is expecting an invitation. Great. I'm worse off than when I started for doing this lady a favor. Whatever, she's not getting an invite. That's her penance for trying to bribe a public servant.

4 comments:

Kat said...

off topic, but since you like top model... let's all take a guess at what's wrong with this picture

Cladeedah said...

Are you referring ot the eating disorder or the tournaquet she forgot to take off before going out on the runway?

Anonymous said...

Did you say "public servant"?

Girl, you're not in the education field.

Them are some public servants with the pay that they get. Have a heart! (sob)

(goes and stabs self with 2 inch pencil - the only one he could afford)

sugafree9 said...

Dr. Kevorkian just go out... maybe you could solicit him for a favor?

Czech it