Sunday, September 04, 2005

We're so funny

The other day we called our friends Brad & Vanessa on the phone. Brad and Vanessa have a one-year-old named Donovan, so their answering machine says, "You've reached Brad, Vanessa and Donovan. We can't take your call, but leave us a message and we'll call you back" or something like that. Brian and I thought it was funny that they said leave a message for Donovan on the machine, so we left him a little message. It went something like this:

"Hi Donovan, this is your girlfriend Cindy. You left your boxers over at my place. I didn't know if you wanted me to drop them off or if you were going to pick them up. Anyway, give me a call back, honey. Kiss kiss."

Mom and Dad heard it and asked me today if it was me who left it. Quien, Moi???? I couldn't keep a straight face, so I got caught. Damn. We're just too funny. :-P

4 comments:

Bradley said...

Actually, us asking you if you left it was our way of telling you we knew it was you. It took me a couple of times hearing it, though to know it was you. Good one, Claw...revenge will be sweet

Vanessa

Shannon said...

Oh! Revenge! How exciting!

Sweet Coalminer said...

You are such a pervert! That's a one-year old kid! It would have been better if you had said "pull-up" instead of boxers.

Cladeedah said...

I thought it was funnier to treat him like a grown-up - remember, kid has voicemail!!