Tuesday, September 06, 2005

More Fun w/ Live TV

Ok, this made me cry, and I'm not even pre-menstrual right now!!

Same deal as before - I can't get the link to work, so you'll have to copy and paste this in a new window. It's Geraldo Rivera and Sheppard Smith calling for some freakin' backup in New Orleans! GO GERALDO AND SHEP!! FIGHT THE POWER!!!

QT:
http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Hannity-Colmes-Smith-Rivera-freak-in-NO.mov

WMP:
http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Hannity-Colmes-Smith-Rivera-freak-in-NO.wmv

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Last Friday, I saw Geraldo hold up an baby on fox news (don't ask, I was channel surfing the news channels for Katrina info) and start crying "There are so many infants here," (cue tears) "so many infants, we need help now!" (hold up indifferent looking baby higher, more tears)

I wish I could say I was moved, but I just can't believe Geraldo Rivera.

What made me cry was the President of one of N.O.'s perish have a breakdown during a press conference. He went from strong leadership to overcome with emotion, and his genuine and unexpected pain was overwhelming.

Cladeedah said...

Yeah yeah, that's what it was Geraldo flippin' out and grabbing babies. Yeah, it was obviously Geraldo being Geraldo the showman, but it was given some credibility b/c Shep was saying the same things.