Tuesday, January 31, 2006

My newest toy



It's finally arrived... my highly-coveted Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless-Steel lined Lunch Jar.

A few weeks back, I was trying to find a cool birthday gift for Allison, when I came across this bento-box thermos-thing online. I just had to have it. Apparently, it's got four sealed bowls that stack and fit into this thermos container thingy that helps food retain its temperature. I can't wait to use it.

Allison got the one I sent her last week, but apparently she thinks it's freakish. Brian thinks it's kinda goofy. We'll see how they feel after they see all the awesome bento meals I take to work from now on.

7 comments:

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

this looks awesome!!!! tell me how it works out for ya! i might get one!!!

Miss Huang said...

I'm so impressed that you bring food from home! That's awesome. I need to do the same, but I just can't stop eating at restraunts for lunch. It's just so much easier than cooking.

Jen said...

That looks really cool! Doea it have a place for cutlery or chopsticks?

Cladeedah said...

Randi - I'll let you know how it works. It'd probably work better for you than for me, since you like to make stuff and you're more disciplined than me in terms of making your lunch.

Ally - have you tried taking it to work yet?

Yasmien - Oh, I'm so not one to be proud of. It's Day 1 and I had Pollo Loco. Maybe tomorrow..

Jen - Yeah.. on the picture you can see the chopstick case it comes with. The bag has a strap to hold either your chopsticks case or your own utensils.

Kat said...

that rocks.

Miss Huang said...

oh, I miss El Pollo Loco!

David said...

So how are all those Mr Bento meals working out for you, Claudia? ;-)