Friday, January 06, 2006

Resolutions-smesholutions

So did anyone else catch the TWO HOUR season premiere of Dancing with the Stars last night???? It was surprisingly good! I'd never heard of WWF Superstar Stacy Kiebler before, but now, after last night, my money's on her. She is g-g-g-gorgeous!

Lisa Rina was looking pretty good too. Tia Carrere (of Wayne's World) got sympathy points for doing this a month and a half after giving birth.. And the host of SportsCenter also got sympathy points for being amazingly cute and funny, even though his dancing sucked. Master P (father of Lil' Romeo) on the other hand, gets no props from me. He didn't even try! Poor Ashley DelGrosso (his cute chunky professional dancer partner) won't get very far this season.. I suspect they'll be going home tonight.

So yeah, good stuff..

2 comments:

Housekeeper said...

You're such a dork, I can't believe that you watch that crap...I watched it too. I'm all about Drew, he's a hard worker, but I think the lack of personality will work against him.

Cladeedah said...

Drew was pretty good.. his partner was bitchy and ugly, but that made you like him more. He definitely has a nice-guy factor working for him.

Speaking of bitchy and ugly - what was up w/ all the evil Russian dancers??? The one guy was telling Tia she was hideous! And what was up w/ that Russian chick who was like, "Win or DIE!!" Eek!