Tuesday, January 31, 2006

We can dance if we want to

That was random.

Brian and I were picking some things up at Target after the gym tonight, when three artsy-looking guys came skipping around the corner, arms linked, dancing toward us, w/ "The Safety Dance" by Men Without Hats blaring from one of their bodies. It was quite the sight to see. I smiled at them and they smiled back, without even thinking of slowing down. They kept on dancing down the aisle... all the way across the store... past the checkout counters. I imagine they safety-danced all the way through the parking lot and into their car.

Weird (but cool).

3 comments:

Shannon said...

SsssAaaaFffffEeeeeTttttYyyyyyy....

Didn't they stop to look at their hands?

Cladeedah said...

I thought it'd be funny to lock arms and go dancing after them - maybe we could get a big crowd going. Now THAT would have been cool - like a real-life musical or something. They were too far down the aisle by the time I thought to join in tho.

Shawna said...

Awesome! I could totally see myself doing that!