Thursday, January 05, 2006

Resolutions

Resolutions suck. LIke I said before, I've done a piss-poor job this week of fulfilling mine. Oh well.. let's just get them out there, if just for the sake of pretending:

1. Stop talking on the cell phone on the drive home from work - Daytime minutes are a killer, as is my driving on the 95 when I'm on the phone.
2. Make a budget and stick to it.
3. Buy a house.
4. Finish my estate administration duties.
5. Go to bed every night by 10:30. (HA!)
6. Visit the gym at least three times a week. (HA HA!)
7. Get to work at 7am, NOT 7:30.(HA HA HA!)
8. Do something interesting and different with my hair this year
9. Clean out the garage
10. Eat breakfast before work
11. Get invisalign braces
12. Get the damn tooth implant that I've been too scared to get.
13. Keep the dishes clean
14. Watch the Netflix I've had for over 6 months, or else just cancel the damn subscription
15. Finish reading those stupid books
16. Stop blogging/playing on the internet at work
17. Watch less TV in order to get all of the above done. (HA HA HA HA!)
18. Have a notebook handy at all times and actually jot down good ideas and interestign dreams.

4 comments:

Cladeedah said...

Interesting.. I'll have to try it.

Shawna said...

Bringing a notebook to write down interesting ideas and dreams - and the one about going to bed early! I'm ALWAYS trying to do that! 12:00AM AGAIN Last night!

I give up!

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

i like your list!!!

sugafree9 said...

The only good resolution is on my monitor.