Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Officer Man-beautiful...

...came to court today for the first time in a long time. He said hi to me in this weird way that made me think my secret crush had been revealed. It made me super-embarassed. My co-workers said I was reading too much into his hello. I still think I'm right on the money.

Later on in the day, my co-workers played a trick on me. They said he was hitting on one of our really cute victim advocates after court. I totally didn't believe it, but still. The fact that they tried to scare me is so mean. Not that this crush is at all serious. It's just a fun, girlie past-time. (We are both very happily married people.) Just that I don't want to pretend-crush on someone who's real-crushing on my victim advocate, that's all.

1 comment:

Cladeedah said...

Yuck. He's nasty. I don't know what I was thinking.