Thursday, January 11, 2007

Beauty and the Geek

...is my new favorite TV show. I love love love how nerdy the guys on the show are. They are so endearing. And the girls are so ditsy, it's hilarious. Brian and I like to play along with the contestants on the quiz challenge at the end of every show. He tries to answer the questions on fashion and pop culture along with the geeks and I try to answer the questions about politics and aeronautics alongside the beauties. It's actually pretty funny how geeky he is and how ditsy I am.

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Ya I got caught up in watching that show the other night too. Seems they let one of the smartest girls go too! Now it really is JUST ditzes!

P.s My word verification is: SHYTR! hehehe

David said...

One of the guys I work with used to be in the Star Trek Experience at the Hilton. Dude is insane with the amount of Star Trek trivia he has on tap.