Sunday, January 21, 2007

Mmm... my ding ding dong

Holy crap, I think this guy is for real. Ok, so the other night I was watching Beauty and the Geek, and they kept playing this bizarro song that got stuck in my head the rest of the week. Finally tonight, Brian and I searched for it online and struck internet gold. Ladies and gentlemen, I proudly present to you Swedish singing sensation, Gunther. Definitely spend a few minutes looking over his myspace profile. It's well-worth the time investment. And thank you dear Lord Baby Jesus, there is also a music video. Make sure you watch until the end. That's where the money shot is.

3 comments:

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

great....now its stuck in my head

Shannon said...

Ho-lee shit.

That's classic.

If I see Brian sporting a new child molestor mustache, however...

Cladeedah said...

Blogs are intake/outtake baby. You get what you put in. I can't believe you didn't comment on Gunther. He's so hott.