Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Oh my goodness! Tori Amos has just announced the dates for her Summer of Sin Tour. I am so excited! Last time she was on tour I didn't go because I couldn't find anyone to go with. This time, maybe if I give enough advance notice someone will want to come? These are the potential dates:

9/08 Chateau San Michelle - Woodinville WA
9/09 Portland, OR
9/10 San Francisco, CA
9/13 Santa Barbara Bowl - Santa Barbara, CA
9/14 San Diego, CA
9/16 Dodge Theatre - Phoenix, AZ
9/17 The Greek Theatre - Los Angeles, CA

I'm thinking either the Saturday show in San Francisco or Los Angeles. Any takers? ....Anyone?

5 comments:

Kat said...

how much are the tix at the greek?

Sweet Coalminer said...

I think you need an intervention?

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

i think i am washing my hair on those nights.....

Shawna said...

I'd go to any of these listed below with you!

9/10 San Francisco, CA
9/13 Santa Barbara Bowl - Santa Barbara, CA
9/14 San Diego, CA
9/17 The Greek Theatre - Los Angeles, CA

Cladeedah said...

Kat - I'm not sure. Ticketmaster doesn't have anything up yet for those dates. The other dates I've seen have ranged from $30-$45.

SC - Suck it!

Shawna - Seriously? I didn't know you liked Tori Amos?! Cool. Well, I'll email you girls just before tix go on sale. Since I'm on the listserve, I'll be able to buy them at the pre-sale.

I'm down with any of those dates, but prefer the weekend ones in SF and LA.