Thursday, June 02, 2005

Back in the saddle

Dude, seriously, I need to learn to save my blog posts before I preview. AGAIN, I deleted this beautifully long post I just made! Bottom line is this: I'm back!! We had an awesome time in Boston / Framingham / Providence / Cape Cod / Worcester (well, maybe not Worcester - awe, just teasing Andrea!). Here is me with my lobster at the Boston airport:



And here are the hottest "confused" bitchez I've ever met:



And the hottest college bitchez a girl could ever have:



I'll spare ya'll the details. Just know it was a good time. If you're really achin' to see more, I have like 5 pages worth of pics, so just click here, here, here, here, and here. The pics will be way cooler once I get around to putting in captions. They'll explain everything..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I looked possessed in the picture... yikes... it is hot though.. ohhhh yeahhh!