Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I am the champion, my friends

How happy am I right now?? I had two trials today and got 6 months (the max) on each one! The icing on the cake is that for the last 3 hours I've been in trial against that whiny stumpy defense attorney that I always complain about. You know who I'm talking about... the corrupt one who likes to tattle to my boss and give the judge money.

ANYWAY, the trial was _great_. Not only did her client get 6 months in jail, but the defense's star witness got thrown in jail for 2 days for contempt of court for pitching a fit in the courtroom, AND the defense attorney got sweated for acting like a spoiled 5 year old after she lost. Today is a good day.. ((singing)) I didn't have to use my AK...

3 comments:

Jen said...

That's great. Congrats! You could ask Shannon to do a celebratory dance for you.

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

hey is this the same judge that is being investigated for getting money??? if so shes the judge that is handling my friends case....

Cladeedah said...

No.. this judge is a guy. He actually did report his contributions from this defense attorney. Unfortunately, judges are all politicians first, so it's no secret that they're always fundraising.

Who's the judge getting in trouble anyway?