Saturday, June 25, 2005

I'm drunk.. and right now I'm so in love with you

Dude, how cool is drunk blogging? I'm at Greg's party. It's not that cool, but 2.5 mai tai's later, and it's cool... I just drunk dialed my drunk dialed pen pal and it rocked. He never ceases to entertain me. He was at a bar and there were out of control roller skaters and he was working the door, so he had to go.. ho;y crap, I hope there aren't typos... I'm trying real hard. Anyway.. I'm stoked that the webmaster of feedlindsay.com posted a comment. I'm last on the list in a google search, so maybe I'll be like 2nd class blogger or something.. holy crap.. I'm sure I'm rambling so I'll go.. Amyway.. damn that word is hard to spell.. annyway, bye! Thankjs for loving me, as drubk people say, I love you!!!

3 comments:

Kat said...

heh heh heh. drunk blogging. now that's something i haven't done.

Cladeedah said...

Can I take back that it wasn't a cool party? IT WAS A COOL PARTY! I had fun. It's all about quality, not quantity. Thanks for hosting us, boyz!!

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

haha thats great!