Saturday, June 18, 2005

Today's wins and losses

So in my efforts to try and be more positive, I'm trying to keep track of not only my daily losses (which I can't help doing), but also my daily wins. Here's the day's wins and losses so far:

Today's Losses:

- Woke up to the smell of cat urine. Turns out Enid peed on the couch again.
- Ruined the last bowl of Lucky Charms by unwittingly pouring chunky sour milk on it.

Today's Wins:

- Got to sleep in for the first time in weeks.
- Had a pretty good bowl of Count Chocula instead.
- Discovered the greatest television show in summer hiatus history: Morgan Spurlock's 30 Days. A must-watch for liberals everywhere. I've got a copy of the first show saved on my Tivo if anyone is interested.

So far, so good..

5 comments:

sugafree9 said...

Are you sure you didn't even sleep in once while you were in Reno?

Cladeedah said...

The whole week I had the seminar and then the Saturday was the photo thiny, then Sunday was breakfast w/ the gang.

Well, I guess there was the one Monday Erica left me at home while she went to work. I'm used to having at least 3 sleep-in days a week though!

sugafree9 said...

Its good for you to go for long stretches of sleep deprivation. It not only builds character, but it also builds muscles.

Okay, maybe not.

Kat said...

i'v e been waiting to see that but i missed it. i'm watching the rerun tonight.

Cladeedah said...

Cool. After you're done, let me know when you want to start the Las Vegas free store.