Monday, June 20, 2005

Oh yes it's ladies night..

So Friday night some of the boys decided to get together for what they like to call "a barbecue." Seeing the opportunity for a girlz nite out, Shannonita and Kat and I went to Chinatown for some good grub and some good gossip.

We ate at Ichiza, a Japanese restaurant Shannon had heard about from her students. The food was good. The beer was good. The gossip was good. The best part of the night though was when the super-fancy high-tech toilet in the bathroom shot toilet water at Shannon. Poor girl.

Afterwords, we went to a tea bar next door and tried not to choke on the tapioca soba or booba or boba or whatever they put in the drinks. It was tough, but we managed to make it out alive.

Anyway, the rest of my weekend was just relaxing (also read: boring). Saturday I fell asleep watching The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou. Wish I could comment on how it was, but I fell asleep. The hour and a half I watched was pretty dumb though. Not Wes or Owen's best work by any means.

Sunday was Father's Day and I just hung out w/ Brian and his family. We went to Lucille's BBQ and grubbed on some yummy fatty food. That's it!!

7 comments:

Kat said...

i think there's a support group for women who take pictures in the bathroom. i'll find the # for ya.

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

hey...ive taken pictures in bathrooms too! haha

Cladeedah said...

At least this time it was a solo bathroom, so there wasn't anyone in there to freak out.

Ally - never heard of it before now. Why's it superior?

Kat said...

hello. it's the only place that i give complete authority to with regard to film. you obviously don't click my links because 99% of my movie and actor links are links to imdb.

Sweet Coalminer said...

Great toilet!

Anonymous said...

I agree imdb.com is the only reliable authority.

Cladeedah said...

Oh yeah. I mean, I read it all the time on Kat's blog. :-) I'll only link to imdb or whatever from now on. Thanks for showing me the light.