Sunday, June 26, 2005

The rundown

So here's how this weekend went down...

Friday I watched Meet the Fockers. I don't know if I just can't enjoy movies at home anymore or what, but I thought it was only very mildly entertaining. I would give it a D+. It was hard to sit through the whole thing.

Saturday I went to see Batman Begins AGAIN with my nephew Tony. He went dressed as Batman. It was pretty freakin' cute. So cute I got him a Darth Vader costume too.

After that, I went to Greg and Nat and J's 25 de Junio party. Here's some pics of the debauchary. All in all it was a good time. I got to catch up w/ some people and meet some people.

Today I'm picking up Brian from the airport. I am ridiculously excited. That's all for now.

9 comments:

Shannon said...

BTW- ? is "Roy" He showed up and left while you were drunk blogging.

Oh, and I want my money back, bitch! ;)

Cladeedah said...

You reap what you sow baby. Steal my money and I steal yours!!

Actually.. when I got home and went to the bathroom I sorta forgot I had money in my pants. Some of it fell in the toilet. So um.. yeah, I have it if you want it back.

Kat said...

i went home w/ $5 after i gave some of my money to you bitches.

hey chili peppers and weezer are saturday!!

Cladeedah said...

Ha! That's cool. I ended up w/ $6 American and 20 pesos.. but I was a bandita, so that helped.

Did you hear the concert moved to the Silver Bowl? THANK GOD! It was going to be HOT at the Cashman center parking lot.

Shannon said...

Hey, does anyone know how I got a giant bruise on my ass? I somehow want to blame Claudia...;)

Cladeedah said...

Hey, I was a good girl! I didn't slut it up with anyone!!

Shannon - that's a pretty common white-person response: Don't know who did it? Blame the Mexican!

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

thats great!!!! i had a blast!!!! cant wait till the next one!!!! and sometime in october i will be having a housewarming/birthday party...keep your calendars open! haha

Shannon said...

"I didn't slut it up with anyone."

Whatever. The camera's don't lie.

And why is it the token Mexican robbed me?

Cladeedah said...

That was good wholesome fun! Simulated debauchery only!!!

Figures you would neglect to mention the part where you robbed me first! There's always gotta be someone framing up the Mexicans..

Oh, and you guys were right. The party was totally respectful to the latino culture. I only heard the term "dirty Mexican" once the whole night!