Sunday, June 12, 2005

What a ripper-offer

TIme for another list. They're just so easy... and I hate being called a hobo-blogger. Anyway, as seen on Randi and Kat's blogs, here's the latest list:

1 MINUTE AGO: I was reading other people's blogs
1 DAY AGO: I was having engagement photos taken
1 WEEK AGO: I was watching Cirque Du Soleil Ka at the MGM Grand.
1 YEAR AGO: I took an ambulance ride with my dad from Los Angeles to Las Vegas.
I HURT: Other people sometimes when I'm being mean.
I LOVE: Brian
I FEAR: Dogs
I HOPE: That nothing bad happens to my family.
I FEEL: Tired all the time.
I LISTEN: to my iPod on shuffle and am really impressed by the songs that come up.
I HIDE: my heart surgery scar with necklaces.
I PLAY: Tetris on my cell phone whenever I get the chance.
I MISS: my cats since I've been in Reno for almost a week now.
I LEARNED: that I need to be more politically savvy and less of a know it all.
I KNOW: my first name is Steven? I don't know..
I WAIT: for this wedding to be over so I can save for more important things.
I NEED: Constant love and affection.
I THINK: that Napolean Dynamite might be my favorite movie right now.
Current Clothes: Jeans, layered dusty pink and creme tank tops
Current Mood: Sleepy
Current Music: Ben Folds, "The Luckiest"
Current Taste: Sushi
Current Hair: Pinned up in front, air dried curly in the back. (Business in the front, party in the back!)
Current Annoyance: Bigots
Current Smell: Erica's dog
Current thing I should be Doing: Sleeping
Current Desktop Picture: I'm on Erica's computer, so her and her mom doing shots in Hawaii.
Current Favorite bands/singers: Always Tori Amos.. Also Violent Femmes right now and maybe Gwen Stefani.
Current Book: Tori Amos Piece by Piece By Tori Amos and Ann Powers
Current Movie In VCR: The L Word season 2 finale
Current Refreshment: Water
Current Worry: Having to go back to work
Current Crush: Brian cuz we rolled around in the grass together yesterday

7 comments:

Kat said...

the steven stayner reference...yipe claudia. but how awesome was corky nemec in that movie?!

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

i am currently in love with the movie napolean dynamite as well....GAW!
hey napolean, your just jealous because ive been chatting with hot chiks online all day......gatta luv it!

Sweet Coalminer said...

How do you get tetris on your cell phone?!?!

Cladeedah said...

Corin Nemec was a hottie! I had the biggest crush on him when I was a kid. Parker Lewis can't lose? SO good! My first boyfriend looked a lot like him and so does Brian I think.

Cladeedah said...

Ya, we are obnoxious with our quoting of Napolean Dynamite up here in Reno.

Cladeedah said...

I downloaded Tetris from Sprint's downloadable games for like $2.. It's pretty sweet. In color an eveything.

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

i got tetris on my phone too, but sometimes it doesnt work right....stupid cingular....i blame them....